Boys

Boys

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the changes God is making into our lives.  He has been calling us to Him for quite some time but we just hadn't been ready to listen, until now.  He is so faithful and gracious, being so patient with us when we push Him to the side.  Raising babies brings daily struggles, but I am starting to see that there are daily rewards, as well.  While we worry about their development, they are making progress, and even if they only use a handful of words, that is a handful of words they weren't using a short time ago.  Aidan sits on my lap and decides he wants tons of kisses.  How I've waited for those!  Even if they make each other cry, only Mommy can bring them comfort.  How blessed am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!