Boys

Boys

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm thankful for willing hearts

Starting my own business, I decided to network on Facebook.  I joined various groups of ladies in direct sales, and have "met" some wonderful people.  My husband and I have been working on a fundraiser, which hasn't been as successful as we had hoped.  Mentioning this to a select group, I have 10 different ladies who are willing to donate their time and commission for this fundraiser.  I really wasn't expecting anything, especially with the holidays coming up, but these women are cheerfully giving for this wonderful family!  I am so blessed to have fellowship with all these wonderful people and I hope and pray for more willing hearts to come and participate in any way.

And, yes, I will post details on the fundraiser in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!