Boys

Boys

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Prayer for the Lonely

Dear Lord,

Please put someone in my path today that I can be a blessing to.  Whether it is online, at the grocery store, or first and foremost, my family.  Spirit lead me and give me a servant's heart and help me to show God's love to everyone I come in contact with today.  Be with me and fill me up, remind me that you are with me in everything I do today.  Lord, I read your word that you have given us and it gives me hope that surpasses any worry I could possibly have.  You have not left us alone in this world, but you guide our steps as a father teaching his child to walk.  Make me a light in this broken world, to show your love to others.  In the words of David, "But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.  My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.  I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone."  Thank you, Lord, for another day, and may I live it to the fullest for you and only you.  In Christ's name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!