Boys

Boys

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Aidan's First Birthday Party



I'm so happy Aidan had a good birthday party. He got to spend time with family friends, play with his very own birthday cake while wearing a crown (because of course he wouldn't eat it!), and he got tons of cool toys and clothes! It was bittersweet with Gavin in the hospital, but he is where he needs to be. He needed another breathing treatment today but he is doing much better being back on the oxygen. I think we will stop being in such a hurry to have him home and just concentrate on September 26th, if he comes home sooner it will be a bonus. It was so hard to celebrate knowing he was at the hospital all alone.





I also missed my best friend of 25 years, who moved to Texas with her family. She is also where she needs to be, but it just wasn't the same without her. I love you Paula!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!