Boys

Boys

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our Erin

This post is dedicated to someone who is so special in my life, I cannot express how much her support has meant to me this past year.  Besides being the one of two people who actually read my blog, she has been my biggest cheerleader and my strong shoulder.  I can see the love she has for my children in her eyes.  She gets as excited about their triumphs as I do, and just as concerned about their struggles.  She has schooled me on Words with Friends, but has really taught me what selflessness is.  She makes wish I could adopt her as my sister, even if she does move away, I'd still do it.  While I've had two very special ladies to call my best friends almost my entire life, she was there to hold my hand at my weakest moments when they couldn't be.  There are no "bests" anymore as you grow older, there are moments, and sometimes you are blessed to have someone there in those moments, and I have been truly blessed beyond measure.  

Happy birthday, I love you, and thank you for being there for me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!