Boys

Boys

Monday, February 11, 2013

Boredom in the life of a Mom

I really was quite desperate before I told the hubby I was bored.  No one is on Facebook.  Already sat on the floor and played with the babies, already picked up the toys in the family room.  The piles of junk on the desk just stare at me, begging for attention.  So starts my list of possibilities.

  • Vacuum the front room
  • Put Christmas stuff away
  • Put laundry away
  • Write a blog post
Not that any of those crossed off items are done, those are possibilities of things I don't want to do.  So here I am.  Is it possible for a mommy of 3 babies to get bored?  Apparently so.  Shopping would be wonderful, even online shopping!  

36-bottle Deluxe Style Wine Rack

Some chocolate from Velata
(incidentally, I'm having an online party on Facebook)

Small Micro-Cooker from Pampered Chef

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
(oooooh, yeah)

Instead, I'm doing this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!