Boys

Boys

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Who Are You?



Do you ever feel embarrassed?  Not of your faith, but what people with think if YOU speak out?  Envisioning people saying, "Who are you to preach on anything?"  You are too young, or too old, too experienced, not experienced enough.  

It's difficult just to write this post, these words are echoing in my head.  

Even Moses felt this way,
"But Moses said to God, 'Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?'" - Exodus 3:11

This is what Paul said:
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20
 What does this mean exactly?  Christ lives in us!  He speaks through us, he gives us the ideas, he gives us the words to say.  While you may be wondering who could possibly be taking you seriously, he is preparing the hearts of others.  You may never know who your words have reached, but we should speak boldly about the things that God has shared with you.  If you feel God laying something on your heart, remember who you are, you are a child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!