Boys

Boys

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Invasion...

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am so excited for Thanksgiving that I can barely nap! You don't understand, I hate to cook, I hate to clean, I want to decorate the whole house in Christmas and its not even turkey day yet, but most of all, it would be a sweet, sweet deal, if hubby came home and surprised me with the Bissell Steam and Sweep.


This is all I want for Christmas. But I want it now. It is not the top of the line steamer vac, its not even a shark! But it will do for what I need. I've been thinking of it for a week now, but with Black Friday coming I made myself wait...and I'm dying! What is wrong with me?! Gone are the days of mani's and pedi's, no expensive perfume or diamonds for this gal! I've been invaded by Martha Stewart!

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up! I think it is awesome, in a world where being a Mom is unappreciated, and being a homemaker is almost dead, I love having someone who shares that excitement with me. (Especially someone I absolutely ADORE) I you am praying, and have faith you will be blessed on this journey. Love you, Nin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to say "I think it's AWESOME! In a world......... Guess I should proof read before I publish...DOH! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love it and leave it!