Boys

Boys

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

Here is Aidan at his first church Thanksgiving dinner!



That was his face when he saw the sweet potatoes, he takes after Mama...

And when he found out he wouldn't get any pumpkin pie he was not too happy...

The older peas were too cool to go, but Aidan, Daddy and I had a good time. I'm sitting here thinking about everything I'm thankful for. I am thankful for my family, though the colicky screaming is nerve-wrenching and the teenage hormones are making me pull my hair out. I am thankful for my husband, who is there for me when I need him. I pulled out the turkey a day late, and I still have a huge mess before the big day. I've been whining to put up our Christmas tree but keep getting a resounding "NO". But we have a messy house to live in, and a frozen turkey to eat, fussy children and crabby parents. I truly mean it when I say I thank God for all of it, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!