Boys

Boys

Friday, August 9, 2013

Keeping It Alive



My husband works on a computer all day (and let's face it, so do I).  Often times I see posts on Facebook that are inspirational, scripture-based, "I love you" pictures, "You're the best daddy" type things.  I like to share these with my husband but I don't want to flood his wall, or sometimes they are too personal.  We have a secret Facebook group just for the two of us to post only inspiring messages, photos or prayers for each other.  We will both share throughout the day and it gives us more to talk about at dinnertime without having to try to remember all the posts we've seen on our walls.  It may sound silly, but this has greatly helped our marriage!  Not only does it let each of us know that the other is thinking about us, but it is a great fight-stopper.  Nothing is more humbling than being in the middle of an argument and one of us will post a reminder of what is important.



Keeping things spicy is important, but it is also important to let each other know how much we mean to each other.  How do you let your significant other know you are thinking of them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!