Boys

Boys

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Didn't I just wash bottles yesterday?

Seriously, what is with these babies? The bottles, the clothes, the alternating poopies every hour. Laundry Monday turned into still-doing-laundry-Thursday (soon to be Friday). I'm trying a new routine from The Fly Lady, but I have a problem with doing laundry every day. Then it never feels done. If I start laundry on Sunday, even if it takes me until Thursday, at least I have a few days of NO LAUNDRY. I like the idea of getting dressed every day, it does make me feel more human (besides the extra laundry).

I worked when Gary and Benny were younger, I missed everything. I really had no idea everything that was included in being a full-time mom. I tried to make a rule that one can't cry while I'm holding the other one but they really aren't following very well.

I really don't mean to complain, I mean, how can you when you work for these gorgeous boys.



It is a bit of spit up but he is still adorable.



It's a clean diaper. He loves helping mommy take care of the baby (i.e. there is nowhere to put the diapers that are out of his grasp).

I have the best job in the entire world. It may not end at 5 and my bosses can be a bit demanding, but hearing my baby walking around the house singing, "mom-mom" is all I need!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it and leave it!