Boys

Boys

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I've decided to do Thankful Thursday, mostly because yesterday was so hellacious I really need to remind myself of a few things.

I'm thankful for all of my babies, even with the teens' trash talking and babies', I'm not going to sleep, I'm going to scream all day. They all still let me cuddle and kiss them, even though they may give me baby snots or wipe off my germs.

I'm thankful for my husband, who comes home and immediately helps by making dinner or taking the babies. Even though we may argue about bedtime, I love you and appreciate you!

I'm thankful for my friends (have you visited my bestie's blog, Raising Home? GREAT decorating tips!) Even the ones on Facebook that I haven't seen in 20 years, I appreciate you making me laugh every day!

I am thankful for my family, my home, and for God giving me all these blessings in my life, and I pray that I will be a blessing in these special people's lives this week!

*I saw the clipart on another blog, Training Happy Hearts, but I couldn't link it to the original page, Women Taking a Stand


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you too!! Thanks for the mention. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Love it and leave it!